Real estate in Bulgaria - buying Bulgarian property
The market for real estate in Bulgaria is still relatively new but investors have been lining up to buy Bulgarian property and keep abreast of the latest hotspots. The country, one of the latest members of the European Union club, is poised to receive huge levels of development aid which will encourage infrastructure projects and greatly enhance socio-economic conditions. This EU factor is widely considered a positive indicator for investment in property in Bulgaria.
So, if you are thinking of dipping your investment toe in the market for real estate in Bulgaria, or have fallen in love with this emerging country on holiday and now want to buy your own Bulgarian property, you have come to the right place. Overseas-homes-direct.com has over 50 pages of information dedicated to anyone interested in property in Bulgaria.
- Visitor information - where to go, what to see, culture and living costs
- Buying property in Bulgaria - including Bulgarian property hotspots, the buying process, and a market report on real estate in Bulgaria
- Investment property in Bulgaria - including rental properties, how to buy off plan, the future for real estate in Bulgaria and registration to our investor club.
- Living, working and emigrating - A guide to finding work, buying a business and living in the country. Also includes features on the healthcare and education systems.
- Finance and legal information - includes comparisons of UK and Bulgarian mortgages and information about taxation, insurance and planning permission for Bulgarian property.
- Help and Resources - A diary of events, useful websites and FAQs.
In addition to these comprehensive pages on buying, visiting and living in property in Bulgaria, Overseas-Homes-Direct.com also provides a wide range of tools and benefits.
- nteractive maps - See where your property in Bulgaria is located. Check the temperatures, directions to the airport, flight times and local services.
- Property listings from hundreds of agents and developers - with advanced property search or type or map location.
- Contact via email or phone or call centre, property vendors and local UK sales agents to help you when buying real estate in Bulgaria.
- Service Directory of local people, developers, banks, solicitors and other companies who will be able to help you when buying Bulgarian property.
- Register for our news and property alerts
- Travel shop in conjunction with LowCostDeals. Book your flight, hotel and car hire for your inspection trip.
- Online villa renting service to book your holiday home or maximise your investment and rent out your holiday home throughout the year.
- Book Shop for any extra reading or to get a CD to learn the lingo.
Buying Bulgarian property and investing in real estate in Bulgaria
There is a great choice of apartments and villas now available to buy along the Black Sea, in the mountains, in Sofia and in the tranquil countryside. There is also much to know about the process of buying property in Bulgaria! In particular, it is important to know some of the pitfalls to buying real estate in Bulgaria.
Many Brits are buying Bulgarian property purely for investment purposes. If this is your plan, make sure to research the market for real estate in Bulgaria thoroughly before committing yourself.
Buying Bulgarian property to live in
Bulgaria is only three hours away by plane but it has a very different culture and pace of life. It also has different laws. Find out as much as you can about emigration and working in Bulgaria. The correct financial and legal information will also help you stay on the right side of the law.
Buying real estate in Bulgaria may represent a fantastic investment opportunity or a chance to transform your life. Let Overseas-Homes-Direct.com guide you through the range of available Bulgarian property and help you make the right choice when buying property in Bulgaria.